Persian Iranian Cultural Resources, Directories & Web Pages
Baghghali © - Persian/Iranian Grocery, Super Market, Food Mart,...
Farsi - Persian Language
FarsiEats © - Persian/Iranian Restaurants
Gorbeh Irani © - Persian Cat
Ghesseh - Traditional Persian Children Stories
Ghesseh-e Gorbeh © - Persian Cat Stories
Tea recipes, History of Tea, Tea Vendors,...
My Life According 2 Me © - Philosophy
Mashhad Image Gallery - Life in Mashhad, Iran's holy city
NoRooz - Persian New Year
- Vote for your favorite NoRooz tradition
People Groups in Iran
Persian Diaspora Census
Persian and Iranian Recipes
Persian Rug Gallery
Persian Rug FAQ ©
- ZahFaron, the most expensive spice in the world
- Iran Currency Exchange & Exchange rates
Shohar-Khaleh - Foreign Husbands of Iranian Women
Tambr - Persian Iranian Stamp Collection
Tasbih - Prayer Beads: Used for prayer, decision making and meditation
Toman - Persian Iranian Currency & Coins Collection
Travel To Iran - Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
ZanAmu - Foreign Wives of Iranian Men
Friday April 3, -
Good Friday -
The Friday before Easter Sunday is known as Good Friday or Dark Friday.
In this day we remember the cruel death of Jesus Christ on the Cross. He loved us so much that he was willing
to take on the sin of the world
and die for us, so whom ever belives in Him can have eternal life.
Jesus was Crucified on Good Friday and died on the Cross for the Sin of the World. He rose from dead on
The day Jesus Christ was crucified
Gospel of Luke 23:32-56
- Two other men, both criminals,
were also led out with him to be executed.
- When they came to the place called the Skull, there they crucified him,
along with the criminals--one on his right, the other on his left.
- Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
- The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him.
They said, "He saved others; let him save himself if he is the Christ of God,
the Chosen One."
- The soldiers also came up and mocked him. They offered him wine vinegar
- and said, "If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself."
- There was a written notice above him, which read: THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
of The Resurrection of Jesus
- Easter message from Iranian Church of San Diego
- Ghodrate Geyame Isa - Payame Eide Gheyam
Power of The Blood of Jesus
- Good Friday message from Iranian Church of San Diego
- Godrate Khoone Isa - Payame Eide Paak
to Recieve God's Full Blessings
- Palm Sunday message from Iranian Church of San Diego
- Daryafte Barkate Khoda - Payame Eide Yekshanbeh Nakhl
of Christ - Rastakhyze Masih
- Easter message from Iranian Church of Dallas
|Holy Week or passion Week: Sunday March 29 - Sunday April 5, 2015
Holy Week or Passion Week is from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday in which Christians commemorate Jesus Christ's suffering, death on the cross, and resurrection.
Palm Sunday: March 29 ...
Good Friday: April 3 ...
Easter Sunday: April 5