My Life According 2 Me
to French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean ...
I am a creation and not a product of some random mutation
I am what I am and when I finally accept me exactly as I am, then I will be
I can, have, and will have a personal and bidirectional relationship with my Creator
My inner core, the center of my being, is what I was made of; Pure and unconditional
There is a purpose for my current life in this limited dimension of universe - A purpose, not a preplanned scenario
Where I have been and what I have gone through and what I have learned
is exactly what I need to be where I am at this very moment
Rima. January 1998
I Promise Myself
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something special in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best, to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to critisize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
My Life Planning Motto
Could not open : No such file or directory
- I'll be back - Jesus
- He who knows he has enough is rich - Fotune Cookie
- One of these days is none of these days. - Anonymous
- When I grow up, I want to be a little boy. - Joseph Heller
- Some people die at 30 and are buried at 70. - Mack R. Douglas
- Choice, not chance, determines human destiny. - Anonymous
- Wishing consumes as much energy as planning. - Anonymous
- Those who wish to sing, always find a song. - Swedish Proverb
- Once you learn how to learn, you never stop growing. - Anonymous
- The life which is unexamined is not worth living. - Plato (428-348? BC)
- It's never too late to start planning for the future. - Henry F. Woods, Jr.
- It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice. - Anonymous
- What was, was; what is, is; what is to be, will be what we make it - Anonymous
- God Gives every bird it's food, but He does not throw it into its nest - Anonymous
- To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart - Anonymous
- The only limitations of the mind ... are the ones it is willing to accept! - Napaleon Hill
- Love like you have never been hurt and dance like no one is watching... - Anonymous
- Life is an opportunity given to satisfy the Hunger and Thirst of the Soul - Anonymous
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow - Learn as if you were to live forever. Mahatma Gandi
- Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible. Anonymous
- Don't forget until too late that the business of life is not business, but living. - B. C. Forbes
- My interest is in the future, because I'm going to spend the rest of my life there. - C Kettering
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to
celebrate. - Anonymous
- Tomorrow I will live, the fool does say; today itself's too late, the wise lived yesterday. - Martial
- Your capacity to say "No" determines your capacity to say "Yes" to greater things. - E. Stanley Jones
- All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke, English Philosopher
- When schemes are laid in advance, it is surprising how often circumstances fit in with them. - Sir William Osler
- Cherish today, yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow a vision of hope, look to this day for it is life. - Anonymous
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Anonymous
- You have to take life as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it. - German Proverb
- Work like you don't need the money. Love like you have never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching. - Anonymous
- There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything and
to doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking.
- They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
- The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them. - Albert Einstein
- In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do;
it is not really the time, but the will that is lacking. - Sir John Lubbock
- Exciting goals are a sure cure for boredom and frustration, for the energifzed mind automatically seeks to achieve them. - Robert J. McKain, Jr.
- It is always possible to be thankful for what is given rather than to
complain about what is not given. One or the other becomes a habit of life. - Elisabeth Elliot
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort...but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and
without fear for newer and richer experiences. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me
new courage to face life cheerfully ... have been kindness ... beauty ... and truth. - Albert Einstein
Faith - Optimism - Dream - Persistence - Success
- "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement ...
Nothing great can be done without it." - Helen Keller
- "Nothing much happens without a dream ...
For something really great to happen, it takes a really great dream."
- Robert Greenleaf
- "Most people see what it is ... and never see what it can be." - Albert Einstein
- "Most successes have been built on failures;
not on one failure alone, but on several.
The majority of the great historic accomplishments have been on the final result of a persistent struggle against discouragement and failure." - Charles Gow
- "All roads lead to success ... even the detours."- Unknown
The Secret To A Blessed Life
- Do all the good you can by all the means you can, and in all the ways you can, and in all the places
you can, and at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can.
- John Wesley - 1971
The Value of Time
- To realize the value of ONE YEAR
Ask a student who has failed his final exam.
- To realize the value of ONE MONTH
Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
- To realize the value of ONE WEEK
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
- To realize the value of ONE DAY
Ask a daily wage laborer who has ten kids to feed.
- To realize the value of ONE HOUR
Ask a couple waiting for the wedding ceremony.
- To realize the value of ONE MINUTE
Ask a person who has missed the train.
- To realize the value of ONE SECOND
Ask a person who has survived an accident.
- To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.
- Treasure every moment that you have! >>
I asked God to ...
- I asked God to take away my pride.
God said "No", It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.
- I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said "No," Her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary.
- I asked God to grant me patience.
God said "No", Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted,
it is earned.
- I asked God to give me happiness.
God said "No," I give you blessings, happiness is up to you.
- I asked God to spare me pain.
God said "No", Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and
brings you closer to me.
- I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said "No", You must grow on your own, but I will prune you
to make you fruitful.
- I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said "No", I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.
- I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me.
God said... Ahhhh, finally you have the idea!
LET GO AND LET GOD
As children bring their broken toys, with tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God, because he is my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help,
with ways that were my own.
At last, I snatched them back again
and cried, "How can You be so slow?"
"My child" He said, "what could I do? you never did let go"
My Closing Statement
Intrusions and failures are unavoidable at high speed living, but the desire of the soul is to
live the last week of earthly life, "FREE" - Free from all shortcomings, inequities, sins, jealousies,
hates, sorrows, choices and the technology - just one week!.
"Life According 2 Me" is
Rima's interpretation of "my life according to Him".
Falsafeh - Philosophy of Man, The Universe and his Visions
I Believe ...
Instructions For Life
Man - The Choicemaker
You Are Somebody
Our World in a compressed perspective!!!
455 THEORY: WHERE DID OUR YEARS GO?
The Urantia Book - Fifth Epochal Revelation
Mysticism of Love and its Greatest Adherents
The Mind and Consciousness
Be Thou An Honest Man
Life According 2 Me
Life According 2 Me 2
Principle or Law?
6 Billion Perceptions
What I Have Learned
MTSU Philosophy Page
Philosophy & Theory Index
Philosophy Related Links and Sites
Send your comments, suggestions and additions to email@example.com