Persian Iranian Farsi Directories
- Worldwide directory of Persian/Iranian Restaurants
Iranian & Persian Super Markets & Grocery Stores - Baghghali
Iranian Christian Churches
Iranian Currency Exchange & Exchange rates
Iranian Persian Farsi Music
- Classic, Pop, Christian, Hip Hop, Instrumental,...
Iranian Persian Professional Organizations
Iranian Persian Student Organizations
Persian Rug Designs
- Directory of Persian/Iranian Internet Resources
Jafang: Cool, Interesting and Funny Quotes, Yaps, Talks, News, ...
Children and Proverbs|
A first-grade teacher collected well-known proverbs. She gave each child
in her class the first half of a proverb and asked them to come up with
the remainder of the proverb. Their insight may surprise you.
- Better to be safe than . . . punch a 5th grader
- It's always darkest before . . . daylight savings
- You can lead a horse to water but . . . how?
- Don't bite the hand that . . . looks dirty
- If you lie down with dogs, you'll . . . stink in the morning
- Happy the bride who . . . gets all the presents
- Don't put off till tomorrow what . . . you put on to go to bed
- Children should be seen and not . . . spanked or grounded
- You get out of something what you . . . see pictured on the box
- Better late than . . . pregnant