Hometowns of FarsiNet Team Members
Safari Be Iran - A journey thru Iran - Animated Musical Overview of Iran
- The old city of Sultanabad and now a major Petrochemical center
- The Ancient city of Bam, its 2000+ years old Citadal and the Devastating earthquake of 2003
- Ancient Ecbatana, The Medes' capital before they formed a union with the Persians.
- Isfahan: A city known as "Half the World"
- The ancient city of Kerman built in the 3rd centuary AD
- Iran's holy city - History, Places to visit, Travel agencies, products,...
- A 12,000 years old village in Iran
- Thousands of years before Persepolis, there was Meymand.
- a village carved in the mountains.
- An ancient city West of Mashhad and home to Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi
- A new documentry video
- Capital of Azarbaijan province and the major trade center in North West Iran
- Iran's Capital and Largest City and home to several major universities
Travel To Iran
- Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
Tour of Iran
- Two hour video tour of major cities in Iran
- A book on formation and development of Iranian cities
Letter To Hebrews
Some practical instructions for Christian living
1 Let brotherly love continue.
2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
3 Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.
Hebrews 13:1-3 - Never let your brotherly love fail, nor refuse to extend your hospitality to strangers - sometimes men have entertained angels unawares.
Think constantly of those in prison as if you were prisoners at their side. Think too of all who suffer as if you shared their pain.
Read the entire Letter to the Hebrews in English
Read the entire Letter to the Hebrews in Persian