Hometowns of FarsiNet Team Members
Safari Be Iran - A journey thru Iran - Animated Musical Overview of Iran
- The old city of Sultanabad and now a major Petrochemical center
- The Ancient city of Bam, its 2000+ years old Citadal and the Devastating earthquake of 2003
- Ancient Ecbatana, The Medes' capital before they formed a union with the Persians.
- Isfahan: A city known as "Half the World"
- The ancient city of Kerman built in the 3rd centuary AD
- Iran's holy city - History, Places to visit, Travel agencies, products,...
- A 12,000 years old village in Iran
- Thousands of years before Persepolis, there was Meymand.
- a village carved in the mountains.
- An ancient city West of Mashhad and home to Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi
- A new documentry video
- Capital of Azarbaijan province and the major trade center in North West Iran
- Iran's Capital and Largest City and home to several major universities
Travel To Iran
- Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
Tour of Iran
- Two hour video tour of major cities in Iran
- A book on formation and development of Iranian cities
Have You Experienced the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
|The Spiritual Gifts of the Holy Spirit|
|Speaking Gifts||Serving Gifts||Sign Gifts|
Speaking in Tongues
Interpretation of Tongues
"Spiritual Gifts" are special abilities the Holy Spirit gives to the followers of Jesus Christ
to help the church (the "body" of Christ - each other). There are different kinds of Spiritual Gifts, but only the Holy Spirit is the source (I Corinthians 12).