Hometowns of FarsiNet Team Members
Safari Be Iran - A journey thru Iran - Animated Musical Overview of Iran
- The old city of Sultanabad and now a major Petrochemical center
- The Ancient city of Bam, its 2000+ years old Citadal and the Devastating earthquake of 2003
- Ancient Ecbatana, The Medes' capital before they formed a union with the Persians.
- Isfahan: A city known as "Half the World"
- The ancient city of Kerman built in the 3rd centuary AD
- Iran's holy city - History, Places to visit, Travel agencies, products,...
- A 12,000 years old village in Iran
- Thousands of years before Persepolis, there was Meymand.
- a village carved in the mountains.
- An ancient city West of Mashhad and home to Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi
- A new documentry video
- Capital of Azarbaijan province and the major trade center in North West Iran
- Iran's Capital and Largest City and home to several major universities
Travel To Iran
- Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
Tour of Iran
- Two hour video tour of major cities in Iran
- A book on formation and development of Iranian cities
Zarin Behravesh Pakizegi
1. The Background 1
2. The Christians in Iran from the First to the Seventh Centuries 5
3. The Christians in Iran during the Arab and Islamic Occupation 33
4. The Safavids and the Early Missionary Effort 49
5. The Ghajar Dynasty and the Protestant Missionaries 77
6. The American Missionaries in Iran 95
7. Post War Mission Activities in Iran 145
8. The Churches in Iran under the Pahlavi Dynasty 169
9. The Revolution of 1978 and the Persecution of Christians 199
10. Christian Denominations 211
11. Christian Martyrs under the Islamic Republic of Iran 235
12. Literature and radio Ministries 245
Select Bibliography 265