Hometowns of FarsiNet Team Members
Safari Be Iran - A journey thru Iran - Animated Musical Overview of Iran
- The old city of Sultanabad and now a major Petrochemical center
- The Ancient city of Bam, its 2000+ years old Citadal and the Devastating earthquake of 2003
- Ancient Ecbatana, The Medes' capital before they formed a union with the Persians.
- Isfahan: A city known as "Half the World"
- The ancient city of Kerman built in the 3rd centuary AD
- Iran's holy city - History, Places to visit, Travel agencies, products,...
- A 12,000 years old village in Iran
- Thousands of years before Persepolis, there was Meymand.
- a village carved in the mountains.
- An ancient city West of Mashhad and home to Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi
- A new documentry video
- Capital of Azarbaijan province and the major trade center in North West Iran
- Iran's Capital and Largest City and home to several major universities
Travel To Iran
- Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
Tour of Iran
- Two hour video tour of major cities in Iran
- A book on formation and development of Iranian cities
Click Here to read the rest of the story in Persian (Farsi) or English
Prophet Daniel in the Den of Lions
by the order of King Darius
It pleased Darius to appoint 120 satraps to rule throughout the kingdom,
with three administrators over them, one of whom was Daniel. The satraps
were made accountable to them so that the king might not suffer loss.
Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the
satraps by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him
over the whole kingdom. At this, the administrators and the satraps
tried to find grounds for charges against Daniel in his conduct of
government affairs, but they were unable to do so. They could find no
corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent.
Finally these men said, "We will never find any basis for charges against this
man Daniel unless it has something to do with the law of his God."