Hometowns of FarsiNet Team Members
Safari Be Iran - A journey thru Iran - Animated Musical Overview of Iran
- The old city of Sultanabad and now a major Petrochemical center
- The Ancient city of Bam, its 2000+ years old Citadal and the Devastating earthquake of 2003
- Ancient Ecbatana, The Medes' capital before they formed a union with the Persians.
- Isfahan: A city known as "Half the World"
- The ancient city of Kerman built in the 3rd centuary AD
- Iran's holy city - History, Places to visit, Travel agencies, products,...
- A 12,000 years old village in Iran
- Thousands of years before Persepolis, there was Meymand.
- a village carved in the mountains.
- An ancient city West of Mashhad and home to Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi
- A new documentry video
- Capital of Azarbaijan province and the major trade center in North West Iran
- Iran's Capital and Largest City and home to several major universities
Travel To Iran
- Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
Tour of Iran
- Two hour video tour of major cities in Iran
- A book on formation and development of Iranian cities
Why Should You Fast? Right Motives!!
Gospel of Matthew 6:16-18: Fasting
Jesus Said: "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show men they are fasting.
I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you are fasting,
but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
Read the entire Gospel of Matthew in English
Read the entire Gospel of Matthews in Persian (Farsi) PDF Format