Persian Poetry and Poetic Literature
1000+ Years of Persian Poetry
A Free Voice
- A collection of Persian Poetry by Azhar Ali Azad
Baba Tahir Oryan
- The Great 12th Centuary Mystic Persian Poet
Bozorg Meher Vaziri
- Don Not Store Up Your Treasures On Earth!!
گنجی که دزدان برند
- Godly Love
- I am the Vine
- The Word Became Flesh...
- Vatan - My Beloved Homeland
Christ and Christianity in Persian Poetry
Garajeh Da'aghi - Iranian Christian Poet of 20th Centuary
- Christ - A Liberating Love
- Holy Spirit
- Mesiah Has Come
- Isa A'amadeh, Your Redeemer has come!
- Messiah Has Come! - Eisa A'amadeh!
- Persian (Farsi) Christian Poetry Video
- Miracle of Cross
- Experience The Miracle, its healing power
- Contemporary Persian Poet
Farsi Christian Hymns & Poetry
Farsi Christian Hymns by Dr. Saeed Khan Kordestani
Mohsen Jamal - Lost Persian Cat
NoRuz Persian Poetry
- Persian Poetry about Persian New Year, NowRuz
Parvin Etesami - Life After Death
Persian Cat Poetry
Persian Poetic Art
Psalms of David
- Christian Poetry and Songs
Remembering a Friend
- The Great 13th Centuary Persian Poet and Writer
- What is a Christian Wedding?
Whisper of a Bloom
- The first collection of Poems by R. Azariah, London
Sunday March 29, 2015 - Palm Sunday
The Sunday before Easter is known as Palm Sunday. It is the beginning of Holy Week. It celebrates Jesus' triumphant
entry into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey. Great crowds of people thronged the streets waving palm branches to
welcome Him. The people shouted "Hosanna" and laid their cloaks and palm branches from the nearby trees in His path.
The beginning of Christian Holy Week
Jesus enters Jerusalem riding a donkey rather than a horse which signifies the peaceful nature of his entry.
People are expecting a king and surrender themselves to his authority by taking their cloaks off and laying it on the ground.
The Palm branches signify the expectation of a military victory of their king over the occupying Romans.
Jesus is entering Jerusalem to bring Peace and forgiveness to the world by taking our sin upon
Himself - a Spiritual King. People are seeking a worldly and physical king.