Persian Poetry and Poetic Literature
1000+ Years of Persian Poetry
A Free Voice
- A collection of Persian Poetry by Azhar Ali Azad
Baba Tahir Oryan
- The Great 12th Centuary Mystic Persian Poet
Bozorg Meher Vaziri
- Don Not Store Up Your Treasures On Earth!!
گنجی که دزدان برند
- Godly Love
- I am the Vine
- The Word Became Flesh...
- Vatan - My Beloved Homeland
Christ and Christianity in Persian Poetry
Garajeh Da'aghi - Iranian Christian Poet of 20th Centuary
- Christ - A Liberating Love
- Holy Spirit
- Mesiah Has Come
- Isa A'amadeh, Your Redeemer has come!
- Messiah Has Come! - Eisa A'amadeh!
- Persian (Farsi) Christian Poetry Video
- Miracle of Cross
- Experience The Miracle, its healing power
- Contemporary Persian Poet
Farsi Christian Hymns & Poetry
Farsi Christian Hymns by Dr. Saeed Khan Kordestani
Mohsen Jamal - Lost Persian Cat
NoRuz Persian Poetry
- Persian Poetry about Persian New Year, NowRuz
Parvin Etesami - Life After Death
Persian Cat Poetry
Persian Poetic Art
Psalms of David
- Christian Poetry and Songs
Remembering a Friend
- The Great 13th Centuary Persian Poet and Writer
- What is a Christian Wedding?
Whisper of a Bloom
- The first collection of Poems by R. Azariah, London
Persian carpets are traditionally known for their tremendous variety in design, color, size, and weave.
Moreover, they are known for the uniqueness of each and every rug produced. Rugs are generally named after the
village, town or district where they are woven or collected, or by the weaving tribe in the case of nomadic pieces.
Each rug's particular pattern, palette, and weave are uniquely linked with the
indigenous culture, and weaving techniques are specific to an identifiable geographic area or nomadic tribe.
A Silk & Wool Persian Rug
Persian carpet exports began in the 16th century. Starting in the 1850s, American, English and German firms
established new factories in Mashed, Tabriz, Kerman, and Sultanabad (now Arak), thereby ensuring the art form's
continued development. Under Reza Shah Pahlavi, royal factories were established to utilize the finest materials
and methods of manufacture.