Persian Poetry and Poetic Literature
1000+ Years of Persian Poetry
A Free Voice
- A collection of Persian Poetry by Azhar Ali Azad
Baba Tahir Oryan
- The Great 12th Centuary Mystic Persian Poet
Bozorg Meher Vaziri
- Don Not Store Up Your Treasures On Earth!!
گنجی که دزدان برند
- Godly Love
- I am the Vine
- The Word Became Flesh...
- Vatan - My Beloved Homeland
Christ and Christianity in Persian Poetry
Garajeh Da'aghi - Iranian Christian Poet of 20th Centuary
- Christ - A Liberating Love
- Holy Spirit
- Mesiah Has Come
- Isa A'amadeh, Your Redeemer has come!
- Messiah Has Come! - Eisa A'amadeh!
- Persian (Farsi) Christian Poetry Video
- Miracle of Cross
- Experience The Miracle, its healing power
- Contemporary Persian Poet
Farsi Christian Hymns & Poetry
Farsi Christian Hymns by Dr. Saeed Khan Kordestani
Mohsen Jamal - Lost Persian Cat
NoRuz Persian Poetry
- Persian Poetry about Persian New Year, NowRuz
Parvin Etesami - Life After Death
Persian Cat Poetry
Persian Poetic Art
Psalms of David
- Christian Poetry and Songs
Remembering a Friend
- The Great 13th Centuary Persian Poet and Writer
- What is a Christian Wedding?
Whisper of a Bloom
- The first collection of Poems by R. Azariah, London
What Will Heaven Look Like?
By John Wimber
Heaven is beyond our ability to comprehend or to explain. For example in 2 Cor. 12:2-7 it talks about Paul.s visit to the third heaven. However there are some things that we do know clearly about heaven and that we get to look forward to.
- WE WILL LIVE IN A PERFECT ENVIROMENT! Free from the curse of .this evil age.: oppression, bondage, injustice, death, and the devil. Revelations 22:3B: 20:14.
- WE WILL BE LIKE JESUS! Finally free from the personal sin, weakness, and limitation we experience daily in our lives. 1 John 3:2 and Revelations 21:4.
- WE WILL BE WITH JESUS! We will be able to enjoy unbroken fellowship and service in His presence forever and ever. Revelations 22:3B-5
We can't even imagine what it will be like, for it will be unlike anything we have ever experienced. Can you imagine it? Can.t you just imagine feeling freedom from everything that binds you? Can you not imagine what it will be like to sit with Jesus and feel His presence, His overwhelming love and touch? No wonder it.s beyond our ability to comprehend! What a wonderful time to look forward to..