FarsiNet Legal & Proper Use Information
Important Disclaimers and Legal Information
Trademark and Copyright Information
- FarsiNet, FarsiNews, FarsiEats, FarsiPaik, ...
- FarsiNet does not sell, rent, loan, or trade your personal information
- FarsiNet does not send unsolicited Emails
Guidelines and requirements for Website Posting and Reciprocal links
Website Partnership Program
Iranian Church Listing Requirements
Online Images and Files Proper Use Statement
Online Scripture Proper Use Statement
FarsiNet Team and Board of Advisors
FarsiNet Annual Reports
FarsiNet does not affiliate with or list websites and organizations that;
Are not related to Persia/Iran nor provide contents of interest to Persians/Iranians
Post illegally obtained/generated/compiled copy right material
Re-post FarsiNet content without written permission or appropriate credit
Promote sexually explicit materials
Promote violence and hatred
Promote illegal activities
based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or other factors
unrelated to FarsiNet's mission.
Friday April 6, -
Good Friday -
The Friday before Easter Sunday is known as Good Friday or Dark Friday.
In this day we remember the cruel death of Jesus Christ on the Cross. He loved us so much that he was willing
to take on the sin of the world
and die for us, so whom ever belives in Him can have eternal life.
Jesus was Crucified on Good Friday and died on the Cross for the Sin of the World. He rose from dead on
The day Jesus Christ was crucified
Gospel of Luke 23:32-56
- Two other men, both criminals,
were also led out with him to be executed.
- When they came to the place called the Skull, there they crucified him,
along with the criminals--one on his right, the other on his left.
- Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
- The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him.
They said, "He saved others; let him save himself if he is the Christ of God,
the Chosen One."
- The soldiers also came up and mocked him. They offered him wine vinegar
- and said, "If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself."
- There was a written notice above him, which read: THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
of The Resurrection of Jesus
- Easter message from Iranian Church of San Diego
- Ghodrate Geyame Isa - Payame Eide Gheyam
Power of The Blood of Jesus
- Good Friday message from Iranian Church of San Diego
- Godrate Khoone Isa - Payame Eide Paak
to Recieve God's Full Blessings
- Palm Sunday message from Iranian Church of San Diego
- Daryafte Barkate Khoda - Payame Eide Yekshanbeh Nakhl
of Christ - Rastakhyze Masih
- Easter message from Iranian Church of Dallas
|Holy Week or passion Week: Sunday April 1 - Sunday April 8, 2012
Holy Week or Passion Week is from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday in which Christians commemorate Jesus Christ's suffering, death on the cross, and resurrection.
Palm Sunday: April 1 ...
Good Friday: April 6 ...
Easter Sunday: April 8