FarsiNet 3rd Party (i.e. Non FarsiNet) Website & Content Hosting/Re-Posting Program & Policies
If you, your organization, your ministry, your Church, or your services have a website and would like to offer your product/services/ministry to FarsiNet visitors and take advantage of FarsiNet's established traffic (See Statistics)
You may sign up for FarsiNet's WebSite Partnership program - similar to Store Front offerings by eBay.com, Amazon.com or yahoo.com - But there is no cost associated with FarsiNet's Website Partnership Program.
FarsiNet will provide one or more webpage templates where your services, products, ministry would be posted.
You and your website define the structure and presentation of the content but the page template is provided by FarsiNet
You may also authorize FarsiNet to select appropriate content (text, image, audio, video, animation, graphics, ...) from your website and generate your affiliate webpages on FarsiNet.
In return for sharing your content with FarsiNet, we will redirect visitors of your webpages to your own website via direct links (www.yourwebsite.com) or indirect links such as; "for more information click here", "Additional similar articles can be found at...", "You may order this product online at", ...
NOTE: Please keep in mind that any content you authorize Farsinet to rehost/post/use becomes a copyright property of FarsiNet and you can not repost FarsiNet content as edited/configured/organized by FarsiNet not can you request removal of such content. FarsiNet may remove such content if any of its requirements are not met.
NOTE: Any information you provide via Email as a general announcement, information, news, essay, ... can be used by FarsiNet and posted in related pages on FarsiNet and such unsolicited public domain content is considered copyright FarsiNet content once hosted on FarsiNet and all the above and follwoing rules and restrictions apply.
If you currently have web pages on FarsiNet and have decided to start your own website independent of FarsiNet, you may also sign up for this Partnership program and continue providing your services and products on FarsiNet as described above.
How to sign up your Website for FarsiNet Partnership Program
- Submit a request to FarsiNet with your website URL to email@example.com
- Include a FarsiNet logo or banner on your site (On your main page, your links page, or your affiliates page)
- FarsiNet team reviews submitted requests and if the content of your website is consistent with FarsiNet mission and guidelines and provides a complementary content, it will be listed and you will be informed.
- If you are only interested in a reciprocal link then please visit Farsinet Reciprocal Link Policy
- NOTE: Keep in mind that you may not use any of the images, audio/video, files generated by FarsiNet without the explicit permission of FarsiNet. See FarsiNet Proper Use Policy. This does not cover any content you provide FarsiNet but any content generated by FarsiNet (images of your music CD, your book or magaznine, audio generated from your CD/tape/DVD, etc) is covered by the above Proper Use Policy.
A Partial List of the Websites participating in FarsiNet Partnership Program
- Kouroesh Barani Music Ministry
- Brasheet Music Ministry
- Faith and Hope Library and Publishing
- Gilbert Hovsepian Music Ministry
- Iranian Christians International
- Iran For Christ Minisries
- Jamal Art Studio
- Joseph Hovsepian Films and Animation
- Kalameh Magazine
- Kamran Hooshmand
- Kanoon'e Andisheh Masihi
- Kazempour Oriental Rugs
- Kouroesh Barani Music Ministry
- Nejat Music Ministry
- Radio Mojdeh
- Sarah Music
- Shohreh Music
- Sima Shamasbi
- Shaban Magazine
- Tabdil Magazine
- Talim Ministries
- 1001 Nights Orchestra
What Happens next once approved
- A 150x150 or 200x150 logo is generated (unless you provide us one in GIF or JPG format)
- A 450x50 banner is generated (unless you provide us one in GIF or JPG format)
- Sample content from your website, selected pages of your book, a short version of your magazine PDFs (2-3 pages), sample music clips of your CD, sample video clips of your DVD, ... is generated to allow quick loading of the embeded content in the page and/or give visitors a quick overview
- Links on the page are provided for the visitor to download/view/print the entire book/magazine if appropriate, order the CD/DVD from other websites or visit the providing Website for additional information
- Logo & banner are included in one or more of FarsiNet logo/banner pools which get displayed automatically/randomly all over FarsiNet as well as the main pages.
- For an introductory period of couple of weeks, the logo will be displayed on FarsiNet main page till its URL is picked up by all major search engines, indicies, etc.
Please keep in mind that, only FarsiNet unique contents (Contents that are only availabl eon FarsiNet) get permanent/long term exposure on FarsiNet main pages or FarsiNet high traffic pages.
- When new issues become available, book updates are available, new CDs/DVDs are released, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review and includion on FarsiNet.
3rd Party (i.e. Non FarsiNet) Website & Content Hosting/Re-Posting Disclaimer
FarsiNet makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through FarsiNet.com or one of its affiliate Websites.
When you access a non-FarsiNet web site, please understand that it is independent from FarsiNet, and that FarsiNet has no
control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a non-FarsiNet web site does not mean that FarsiNet
endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions
to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items
of a destructive nature.
FarsiNet does not affiliate nor list websites and organizations that;
- Are not related to Persia/Iran nor provide contents of interest to Iranians
- Post illegally obtained/generated/compiled copy right material
- Re-post FarsiNet content without written permission or appropriate credit
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence and hatred
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,
disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities