Hometowns of FarsiNet Team Members
Safari Be Iran - A journey thru Iran - Animated Musical Overview of Iran
- The old city of Sultanabad and now a major Petrochemical center
- The Ancient city of Bam, its 2000+ years old Citadal and the Devastating earthquake of 2003
- Ancient Ecbatana, The Medes' capital before they formed a union with the Persians.
- Isfahan: A city known as "Half the World"
- The ancient city of Kerman built in the 3rd centuary AD
- Iran's holy city - History, Places to visit, Travel agencies, products,...
- A 12,000 years old village in Iran
- Thousands of years before Persepolis, there was Meymand.
- a village carved in the mountains.
- An ancient city West of Mashhad and home to Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi
- A new documentry video
- Capital of Azarbaijan province and the major trade center in North West Iran
- Iran's Capital and Largest City and home to several major universities
Travel To Iran
- Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
Tour of Iran
- Two hour video tour of major cities in Iran
- A book on formation and development of Iranian cities
Iranian artists throughout the twentieth century have routinely found inspiration
from home and abroad. Eclecticism, a feature of ancient Persian art-for example the
architecture and bas-relief sculpture at Persepolis, The Achaemenid shrine dating
from 2,500 years ago, as well as the culture and the people-,
has remained a core quality of Iranian painting.
This is verified in the variety of subjects, painting styles, and colors in paitings
by Mo Jamal.