Hometowns of FarsiNet Team Members
Safari Be Iran - A journey thru Iran - Animated Musical Overview of Iran
- The old city of Sultanabad and now a major Petrochemical center
- The Ancient city of Bam, its 2000+ years old Citadal and the Devastating earthquake of 2003
- Ancient Ecbatana, The Medes' capital before they formed a union with the Persians.
- Isfahan: A city known as "Half the World"
- The ancient city of Kerman built in the 3rd centuary AD
- Iran's holy city - History, Places to visit, Travel agencies, products,...
- A 12,000 years old village in Iran
- Thousands of years before Persepolis, there was Meymand.
- a village carved in the mountains.
- An ancient city West of Mashhad and home to Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi
- A new documentry video
- Capital of Azarbaijan province and the major trade center in North West Iran
- Iran's Capital and Largest City and home to several major universities
Travel To Iran
- Tour guide, Travel agents & Guide books
Tour of Iran
- Two hour video tour of major cities in Iran
- A book on formation and development of Iranian cities
|Holy Week or passion Week: Sunday April 14 - Sunday April 21, 2019
Palm Sunday: April 14 ...
Good Friday: April 19 ...
Easter Sunday: April 21
The Sunday before Easter is known as Palm Sunday. It is the beginning of Holy Week. It celebrates Jesus' triumphant
entry into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey. Great crowds of people thronged the streets waving palm branches to
welcome Him. The people shouted "Hosanna" and laid their cloaks and palm branches from the nearby trees in His path.
Sunday April 14, 2019
The beginning of Christian Holy Week
Jesus enters Jerusalem riding a donkey rather than a horse which signifies the peaceful nature of his entry.
People are expecting a king and surrender themselves to his authority by taking their cloaks off and laying it on the
The Palm branches signify the expectation of a military victory of their king over the occupying Romans.
Jesus is entering Jerusalem to bring Peace and forgiveness to the world by taking the sin of the world upon
Himself - a Spiritual King. People are seeking a worldly and physical king.