Art & Entertainment
Chat & Chat Rooms
Computer & Software
Falsafeh - Philosophy
Internet Search Engines
Jokes & Humor
Law & Legal Services
Men Issues & Resources
Music & Performing Art
News & Magazines
Pen Pals/Net Pals
Poetry & Literature
Radio & TV
Restaurants, Recipes, Wine
Supermarkets, Online Stores
Women Issues & Resources
Yellow Pages & Directories
Aids: What we we need to know about AIDS.
- Association of Iranian Professionals of Austin, Texas, USA
Information about AIPA, along with articles, links, and club news.
- The Committee for Humanitarian Assistance to Iranian Refugees
CHAIR's mission is to empower Iranian immigrants to promote and protect their rights both locally and globally.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
The ECFMG assesses the readiness of graduates of foreign medical schools to enter residency or fellowship programs in the United States that are
accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Inland Northwest Blood Center
Based in Spokane, Washington. Information on blood drives, upcoming events, and volunteer opportunities.
- International Federation of Iranian Refugees & Immigrants
The IFIRIC is a world-wide organization dedicated to organizing and promoting progressive ideals and aspirations among Iranian refugees.
- The Iranian-American Cultural Society of Maryland, USA
News, upcoming events, membership information and much more.
- Iranian-American Medical Association
IAMA (Disaster Relief),
342 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 202,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Phone: (201) 595-8888,
Fax: (201) 790-7755
- Iranian-American Friendship Action
Upcoming events and objectives of the organization.
- Iranian Cultural Community of Austin
Information on the organization and its upcoming events.
- Iranian Student Academic and Cultural Organization at the University of Texas at Austin
Oraganization information, upcoming events, and more.
- Iranian/Persian Professional & Cultural Organizations (IPCO)
Links to many Iranian/Persian Professional and Cultural Organizations around the world.
- Iranian Trade Association (ITA)
ITA is a non-profit organization, committed to promoting and
expanding Iranian business, trade, and commerce around the world.
- Iranians for International Cooperation (IIC)
A not-for-profit, independent
network of concerned global citizens, Iranians, people of Iranian
heritage, and non-Iranians, with a focus on social, economical,
intellectual, and political developments in Iran, and in relations with Iran. IIC
strives to promote Iran's national interest, while facilitating friendship
between Iran and other nations of the world."
Official homepage of supporters of the National Council of Resistance of Iran. News, articles, and contact information.
- NIAS - Network of Iranian American Society
A non-profit organization of young Iranian-American Professionals dedicated to humanitarian and cultural events.
NIAS believes that within the great Iranian-American community, we can make a tremendous difference by unifying, educating ourselves, and providing support services.
- Nejat Music Productions
Group of Iranian musicians making Christian rock music.
- Persian Gulf Online - An organization devoted to preserving the name "Persian Gulf"
The Iranian Association of Minnesota's monthly newsletter.
- P.B.C. - Petra Broadcast Corporation
An independent, non-profit educational and Farsi video production organization.
- Shahrzad Dance Academy
A non-profit organization
offering classical Persian dance classes to ages 5 and up.
Also available for cultural and international dance performances.
- The Arizona Persian Page (USA)
This WebPage provides information of interest to Iranians living in, visiting or planning to visit Arizona. News, upcoming events, chat rooms, and links.
- The International Federation of Iranian Refugees and Immigrants Councils (IFIRIC)
Official webpage of the IFIRIC, a world-wide organization dedicated to organizing and promoting progressive ideals and
aspirations among Iranian refugees.